- Einführung/Grundlagen der funktionalen Programmierung
- Verteilte und parallele Programmierung
- Multiagentensysteme – Plattformen und Programmierung
Multi-Agenten Systeme: Technologien, Entwurf, Simulation!!!
2nd International Electronic Conference on Sensors and Applications, 15-30 November, Basel
Section S2: Smart Systems and Structures, Section Chair: Stefan Bosse
Call For Papers! [PDF]
Grundlagen der Informatik I+II (Nachholtermin)
findet am 25.2.2015
NW1 H 3 – W0040/W0050
14:00-17:00 Uhr (pünktlich!)
in der Zeit von
9:15 (pünktlich) bis 12:15 Uhr
H3 W0040/0050 im NW1
July 2nd -4th, 2014 │ University of Bremen* │ Germany
Based on the success of the 1st, we proudly announce the 2nd Joint Int. Conference on System-integrated Intelligence: New Challenges for Product and Production Engineering.
This international event provides a forum for academia and industry to disseminate their latest innovations and practises. The focus is on integration of new, intelligent functionalities into materials, components and systems to enable future technologies with enhanced capabilities.
Development of new sensor materials and technologies, sensorial materials, intelligent products including cyber-physical systems (CPS), self-controlled processes for logistics and production engineering (“Industrie 4.0”) are within the scope of the conference. Fundamental research areas thus include functional materials research, materials
and production engineering, Microsystems technology, systems engineering and computer science.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Methods and algorithms: Agent-based systems, machine learning, biologically-inspired methods for optimization and planning
- Advanced autonomous objects and systems applications
- Self-optimization and autonomous control: Design, modeling and validation, reliability
- Human-Machine-Interaction (HMI): Visualization and transparency
- Enabling technologies: Sensorial materials, intelligent materials and structures, material-integrated sensing, data processing, communication and adaptivity
- Dr. Stefan Bosse, Working Group Robotics, University of Bremen
- Dr.-Ing. Roman Dumitrescu. Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnologie, Paderborn
- Florian Harjes, Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik GmbH, University of Bremen
- Dr.-Ing. Helge Henning, Inst. für Fertigungstechnik u. spanende Werkzeugmaschinen, Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Aleksandra Himstedt, LogDynamics – Bremen Research Cluster for Dynamics in Logistics, University of Bremen
- Peter Iwanek, Heinz Nixdorf Institut, University of Paderborn
- Dr.-Ing. Dirk Lehmhus, ISIS Sensorial Materials Scientific Centre, University of Bremen
- Mareen Vaßholz, Heinz Nixdorf Institut, University of Paderborn
Call for Papers IEEE Sensors Journal Special Issue on Material-Integrated Sensing
Realizing truly intelligent materials requires endowing them with the capability to gather information about themselves and their environment, complemented by material-integrated data evaluation and ability for internal/external communications. This allows context-dependent response and thus distinguishes this class of materials from e.g. self-healing concepts, in which response is hard-wired. Currently, context-dependent capabilities are realized on a component or structural level. However, in the near- to mid-term future, material integration to a system level will become possible by trends such as component miniaturization.
This Special Issue aims to provide an overview of the current achievements along this top-down approach, towards material-integrated intelligence. It will target review articles reflecting the present state of trend setting research and defining technological fields within their scope. We also invite accompanying research papers detailing the latest developments in the field, as well as case studies describing the application of material-integrated systems.Download Call for Papers IEEE Sensors Special Issue MIS [PDF]
Other topics, clearly falling under the title of the Specal Issue, shall be considered for inclusion.
June 30th, 2013: Submission Deadline ; Sept. 30th, 2013: First Review Completed
Nov. 31st, 2013: Final Review Completed; January 2014: Publication
• Fu-Kuo Chang, Stanford University, USA
• Paul C.-P. Chao, National Ciao Tung University, TWN
• Stefan Bosse, WG Robotics, University of Bremen, GER
• Dirk Lehmhus, ISIS, University of Bremen, GER
Nur noch diese Seiten werden aktualisiert. Aktuelles findet sich nun gesammelt für alle Lehrveranstaltungen unter der Rubrik “News”.